Northwest Pallet Services, LLC is looking to hire a Diesel Mechanic to work at our corporate plant in Belvidere, IL.
Interested in speaking to a hiring manager directly? We are always accepting walk-ins. Fill out an application and have an interview on the spot!
Visit us at: 3648 Morreim Drive, Belvidere, IL
With safety as the top priority, the Diesel Mechanic will diagnose and repair medium to heavy-duty trucks and trailers, including but not limited to:
Also, do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts.
Salary based on experience.
Our Company Benefits Package Offers :
After applicable waiting times
1. Must be able to work on tractors/trailers, for a minimum of 8 hours per day.
2. Must be able to mount and dismount tires on rims and install on tractors and trailers.
3. Must be able to climb ladder to replace Marker Lights and repair doors.
4. Must be able to install and remove any parts on tractors and trailers
5. Must be able to do repetitive bending, lifting and twisting to get in/on/under or around tractors and trailers for repair
6. Must be able to lift items weighing up to 80lbs.
7. Must have at least 5 years of experience in a shop environment working with semi-trucks and trailers
8. DOT certified preferred but will train