Northwest Pallet Services, LLC is one of the largest and fastest growing pallet management services companies, offering the entire nation a wide range of services.
Mira Loma, California
Pallet Repairers & Forklift Drivers
1st Shift 6:00AM to 2:30PM
2nd Shift 2:30PM to 11:00PM (Pay Differential)
Saturday Work May Be Required
Starting pay: $13.00/hour
Forklift Drivers - experience is required
Starting pay: $14.00/hour
- Quality repair of our customer’s pallets. Knowledge of how to use nail guns, pneumatic guns, hammers, and small hand tools is preferred.
- Inspecting pallets and hand sorting pallets
- Loading and unloading pallet trailers using a sit-down propane forklift (forklift experience is required)
- Maintaining a clean work environment-sweeping debris around warehouse and dock areas.
- Must be 18 years or older
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment
- Continuously bending, twisting, and lifting up to 50 lbs repetitively throughout the shift.
- Must pass Pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
- Steel Toe Boots - Up to $75 Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental, 401(k) and Life Insurance